Accu-Stats "Make It Happen" Players Chosen
Nov. 17, 2015
Nov. 17, 2015
2015 Accu-Stats “Make-It-Happen”
December 17-20, 2015
Our Six Players Have Been Chosen!
- Shane Van Boening: Four Time U.S. Open 9-Ball Champion
- Darren Appleton: Two Time U.S. Open 9-Ball Champion
- Thorsten Hohmann: Two Time World 9-Ball Champion
- Earl Strickland: Five Time U.S. Open 9-Ball Champion
- Jayson Shaw: Three Time Turning Stone 9-Ball Champion
- Yu-Hsuan (Kevin) Cheng: 2015 U.S. Open 9-Ball Champion
This is the first 10-Ball event in our “Make It Happen” series. The six player field is stunning! Bill Incardona, the Voice of Accu-Stats, and Danny Diliberto will be in the booth for all the action.
There will be sixteen matches. The two players with the best won-lost record after fifteen matches will advance to a “FINALS” match.
This four day event is scheduled for Thursday thru Sunday, December 17-20, 2015 in the Aramith/Simonis Arena at Sandcastle Billiards in Edison, New Jersey.
An Accu-Stats “Make It Happen” Event
- Discipline is 10-Ball: Race to 13.
- Six Players: As always, everybody plays everybody. All matches are “finals” caliber.
- The Format: Single Round Robin – Each player will play at least five matches.
- Final Match: The two players with the best record will play one “finals” match.
- Shot Clocks: 40 second shot clocks will be in clear view for players and viewers.
- The invited players will incur no entry fees, no travel expenses, and no lodging expenses.
- Prize Breakdown: The winner of each match will receive $1,000.00.
- Accu-Stats will also pay for the production crew’s travel and lodging expenses.
- A “car service” will be hired to shuttle players and attendees to and from the airport, hotel, and tournament site at no charge.
- A “Make It Happen” supporter will win or share $1,000 in our “Best Won-Lost Challenge”.
Call Pat at 800-828-0397 or go to http://www.accu-stats.com/MIH10ball.pdf for information on how you can “Make It Happen”.