It's Crunch Time - The International 9-Ball Open
Oct. 2, 2019
Oct. 2, 2019
The International 9-Ball Open
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
October 28 - November 2, 2019
What are you waiting for?
The International is just weeks away, but it’s not too late to enter.
One hundred players have signed up already.
The player list: http://www.international9ballopen.com/2019IntlPlayerList1.html
The Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel, in Norfolk, Virginia is excited about welcoming us again for the fifth time. The Sheraton will treat our players and spectators to outstanding accommodations which include a discount rate of $109 on hotel rooms.
For detailed tournament information, go to: www.international9ballopen.com
Quick Tournament Details
* Guaranteed Added Money: $50,000
* First Prize: $30,000. 32nd place: $2,250. (See prize money breakdown below)
* Play Dates: October 28 – November 2, 2019 (Monday thru Saturday)
* Size of Field: 128 player maximum
* Format: 9-Ball, Double Elimination, Race to 11
* Entry Fee: US$1,000 (by Credit Card, Check, or PayPal)
* BCA Hall of Fame Ceremony on Friday, November 1
* Mosconi Ranking Points awarded for Team EUROPE 2020
* Sanctioned by: World Pool Association (WPA)
* Site: Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel, Norfolk, Virginia
* Discounted Hotel Room Rate: $109.00 plus tax for a single or double
* Airport: Norfolk International Airport (ORF)
* Major Sponsors: Diamond Billiard Products, Simonis Cloth, Aramith Balls
With a full field, the $178,000 in prize monies will be deposited into a Bank of America account in Norfolk, VA. This Bank of America (walking distance) will gladly cash your prize money checks provided you present proper identification.
1st $30,000 7-8th $6,000
2nd $22,000 9-12th $4,500
3rd $15,000 13-16th $3,500
4th $11,000 17-24th $2,750
5-6th $8,000 25-32nd $2,250
As the tournament producer of this event, Pat Fleming will be responsible for every aspect of the event, including entry fees, added money, and prize money.
If your country requires a formal invitation for anyone to attend, I will provide the invitations.
Q-Master Billiards is a short distance away and will accommodate attendees with another option for pool tables and restaurants.
The $50,000 in added money ensures that the event will be sanctioned by the WPA and awarding WPA points to the high finishers.
TO ENTER AS A CONTESTANT OR REVIEW THE RULES or TO MAKE DISCOUNTED HOTEL ROOM RESERVATIONS or TO RESERVE TV ARENA SEATS
Please visit: www.international9ballopen.com
Any Questions? Contact:
Accu-Stats Video Productions
PO Box 299
Bloomingdale, NJ 07403