New England 9-Ball Series Tour Update
Jun. 29, 2020
Jun. 29, 2020
Greetings to all the players and fans of the New England 9 Ball Series.
We miss pool as much as you do and eagerly anticipate the tour re-starting on September 26, 2020 with an event at the Crow’s Nest in Plaistow,NH.
In order to comply with the laws of the various states that have host locations and to ensure the safety of the tour staff and players we will be following the guidelines below for the foreseeable future:
- All 1 day events will be limited to 45 players and all 2 day events will be limited to players. The Winter Classic, Tour Championship, and partners events will be limited to 96 platers (48 teams for the partner events).
- All events will be pre-registered and pre-paid only. Payment must be received 24 hours prior to the event start time.
- The tour will be cashless. All entries must be paid by Venmo, Zelle, or Paypal and prizes will be awarded through the app the player used to register for the event.
- Player auctions will be done the night before the event through Facebook live.
- Masks must be worn when interacting with any of the tour staff. Away from the staff players must comply with the face mask policy of the host location and the law of the host location’s state.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at each table.
- Scores will be reported directly by the players into the CompuSport app. It is the responsibility of both players to confirm that the match score was correctly entered into the app.
Anyone who paid tour membership for the 2019-2020 season will receive a reduced membership rate of $20 for the 2020-2021 season. The BCA has extended all current memberships to December 31, 2020.
The $3500 in the 2019-2020 end of season fund will be rolled over into the 2020-2021 season.
Please note that all guidelines and tournament events are subject to change due to the uncertain nature of future legal requirements.
We appreciate you working with us as we get the tour re-started and look forward to seeing everyone again. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at: